In a time of fear, uncertainty, and grief, we can find new hope in Jesus Christ. For the next two Sundays, we will be looking at the life of Jesus from the Gospel of Luke. Then, on May 31, we are going to speak on the power that God gave us to live a life full of hope through the Holy Spirit.
As we enter into the Holy Week season, we will talk about the hope that Jesus brings to everyone through His life and resurrection. He is the hope of our salvation and our hope in every situation.
Here is the schedule of our new series:
- Week 1: April 5 (Palm Sunday)
- Week 2: April 12 (Resurrection Sunday)
- Week 3: May 31 (Pentecost Sunday)
- Week 4: June 7 (Spirit-Empowered Prayer for Healing)
- Week 5: June 14 (Spirit-Empowered Prayer for Boldness)
Due to the enhanced community quarantine, our worship services are temporarily online.
We pray that this series will encourage and strengthen you during this global crisis. May God keep you and your families safe!